SEA KING?!? (Oh I Mean Jolly Green) -IDENTIFICATION SOLVED! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FLYBOYJ

"THE GREAT GAZOO"
Apr 9, 2005
Colorado, USA
:shock:

Attachments

• pb030274_424.jpg
    pb030274_424.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 795
Just imagine if the owner of that thing stole something...

- Central, this is Car 17. Do you copy ?

- Yeah, what's going on, Car 17 ?

- There was a break in at the bank. The thief escaped in a Sea King with ID plate DWG 135. We're following it.

:lol:

Maestro said:
Just imagine if the owner of that thing stole something...

- Central, this is Car 17. Do you copy ?

- Yeah, what's going on, Car 17 ?

- There was a break in at the bank. The thief escaped in a Sea King with ID plate DWG 135. We're following it.

There is no way that that is a freakin' Sea King it is too long in the body and it's tail is the wrong shape! It may not be a Jolly Green either but I have seen enough Sea Kings in my time to know it isn't one. It is definatley a Sikorsky job, but what is it? The tail end looks like a J/G which is why I said it looks like one, if you compare the civilian type you will notice that is different also.

superunknown said:
There is no way that that is a freakin' Sea King it is too long in the body and it's tail is the wrong shape! It may not be a Jolly Green either but I have seen enough Sea Kings in my time to know it isn't one. It is definatley a Sikorsky job, but what is it? The tail end looks like a J/G which is why I said it looks like one, if you compare the civilian type you will notice that is different also.

It's an S-61! Look at the mounts for the engines and the windows and compare it with the photo of the S-61 I posted. I could tell you that the S-61 and Sea King came from very similar assembly jigs!

Okay now let the Helicopter guy step in....

It is a Sikorsky S-61. You keep telling them FBJ.

Attachments

• 2_205.jpg
    2_205.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 629

Users who are viewing this thread

Back