Jan 16, 2010 #1 C Colin1 Senior Master Sergeant 3,526 19 Joined Jan 2, 2009 Location United Kingdom I want... 8) PistonHeads Headlines
Jan 17, 2010 #2 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Wow, its 1965 all over again!! I think my dad had that painted on the side of his model shop back in the '60s. This is how it looked in 2004. Attachments 18968_1233599253355_1630383437_584150_380194_n.jpg 25.6 KB · Views: 200
Wow, its 1965 all over again!! I think my dad had that painted on the side of his model shop back in the '60s. This is how it looked in 2004.
Jan 17, 2010 Thread starter #3 C Colin1 Senior Master Sergeant 3,526 19 Joined Jan 2, 2009 Location United Kingdom Model shop? What did he build?
Jan 17, 2010 #4 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! He sold models, hence my extensive collection! Called "The Pit Stop Hobby Shop".
Jan 18, 2010 #5 Messy1 Master Sergeant 2,517 31 Joined Nov 21, 2007 Location Ankeny, Iowa I saw the most famous one of these, the very car that won the World Championship, in person here in Des Moines when the Mecum Auto auction was in town. Awesome car. Took your breathe away!
I saw the most famous one of these, the very car that won the World Championship, in person here in Des Moines when the Mecum Auto auction was in town. Awesome car. Took your breathe away!
Jan 18, 2010 #6 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina <PERK>