She's getting ready to be pushed out of the hangar!!! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Gorgeous child Fly ! congrats in order, and now she says take that crap ribbon off my head so I can get some Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

E ~ my newest grand-daughter is a week old, and her two very young sisters sing to her when she gets fussy. what a crack-up and the youngest stops getting adjitated and looks around for her sisters. Not bad for such a young age. Fly watch that littl one change before your eyes like Erics doing with his own

Concratulations Joe anyone whos been a parent knows how you feel all the best mate give my regards to the missus.:lilangel:

Its amazing what you can do with a kauffman starter

i'm willing to bet good money you'll do that plane into the hangar thing when feeding her "here comes Daddy in his Cessna, notice how he stops at the end of the runway and waits for traffic control to congratulater him on annother fantastic landing before requesting permission to taxi like a good pilot, never exceeding walking pace and remembering to shut down and check all systems before leaving her in the hangar" :lol:

the lancaster kicks ass said:
CC aint even said anything in this thread :lol: which is odd :-k, Fly you should ignore that beatch till he tells you you have a nice baby.........
Maybe he's pre-occupied, attending a girl's cricket match possibly? ;)

How is the little one doing Joe? Mom and you doing ok? getting sleep I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back