Show of force!

evangilder

"Shooter"
19,035
214
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Location
Moorpark, CA
Website
www.vg-photo.com
This was a show of force in Mosul after some Americans had been
killed. It's shows some UH60's firing on a target illuminated by
a hand held laser, then attacked by a UH-60. That is the description given to me in the e-mail message I received.
 

Attachments

A Spectre Gunship?
 
Yep. It gave me the same thing. But I can tell you that was once one of the most beautiful sounds I could have heard when I did. Sucks to be on the receiving end, but when the fecal matter hits the rotating air circulator, that is the most beautiful music.
 
Wow! I am amazed that someone was actually shooting video at that point. Yep, I could feel the sweat coming on with that one. Whew!
 
lesofprimus said:
I still hold some hard felt feelings for JarHeads... Cant tell u how many brawls and fights I and We got into with them....

But I still give em props for gettin it done.... War changes atitudes...

Agree, but remember - MARINES - Muscles Are Required, Intelligence Not Essential :wink:
 
If they get the job done in the field and stop you getting your ass blown off, who cares if their I.Q isn't above their shoe size? :lol:
 
plan_D said:
If they get the job done in the field and stop you getting your ass blown off, who cares if their I.Q isn't above their shoe size? :lol:

Oh yea - but ya gotta love em......somewhat :roll:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back