Show us what you are doing in the 'lockdown'

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The turboprop version was going to be called a CL-415 but I gather that would have made certification more complicated so they are now going to be CL-215Ts.

The model looks great, Steve, real nice. The same engines and prop as the Q300, the entire engine nacelle down to the cowling are exactly the same. Very reliable, but they don't call them Pratt and Oilys for nothing...

I've finished what I now know to be a Canadair 415.

Civilian aircraft and 1/72 scale are not really my cup of tea, but the kit was given for free (and will return to the donor) and has kept me occupied for a few hours.

Here it is in all its red and yellow glory :)

IMG_2215_web.jpg

IMG_2218_web.jpg

Cheers

Steve

Some model building over the summer. Got these two 1/9 scale kits from a buddy who says he won't get to them. He partially built the Harley - did the nice engine weathering, some frame assembly. I did all of the Triumph. Both need more weathering, grime, etc, and cables.

Been smoky the past few weeks in Boise and Western U.S. due to WA, OR, CA, and ID wildfires. Clearer lately.
Staying home now because of the smoke as well as covid.

Both WW2 bikes:
Harley-Davidson WLA in US Army guise. 750 cc
Triumph 3-HW in British desert coloring. Need to attach the pillion seat, panniers, and more touch up, weathering.
Garden producing like crazy. I'll miss the tomatoes when they're gone. Stay safe.P9070004.JPGP9070001.JPGP9070002.JPGP9220003.JPGP9220005.JPGP9220009.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back