Show us your library....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
DSC_0420_zpsb9de96b4.jpg

DSC_0421_zps23eac091.jpg

DSC_0422_zps8a7ab014.jpg

DSC_0423_zps3b759eaf.jpg

DSC_0425_zps2ed63f87.jpg

Changed mine around, and added about another 30 books since you were last here old chap. This is what most of it looks like, with quite a few more up stairs, and about another 150 or so on the computer - oh, and another three on the way!

Attachments

• Can Jan 789.jpg
    Can Jan 789.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 228
  • Can Jan 787.jpg
    Can Jan 787.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 224
So I see old boy, don't see the Penthouse and Playboy now....
Know the feeling sport, think I have twice as much at my parents, plus a fair few railroad books at one of my best pals...

More to be had, at the right prices! :D

Carry on!

I have to get rid of most of my books. Annie would never know what to do with them if she has to deal with getting rid og them. I was gonna put them on ebay, but shipping of books in Oz is hor-endous!!!!!! So I may take them to my I-PMS meeting in Jan.

Got my 50 Years of Playboy upstairs next to the lounging chair. I read the articles!

Last edited:
Very nice and impressive collection Jim. My Hil works in a book warehouse for a charity, they collect and resell second hand books and magazines. This is good in one respect for if anything of worth comes through I get the chance to have it. On the other hand I have to keep an eye on the bookshelf as she will nick a few for resale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back