Show us your library....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Changed mine around, and added about another 30 books since you were last here old chap. This is what most of it looks like, with quite a few more up stairs, and about another 150 or so on the computer - oh, and another three on the way!

Attachments

• Can Jan 789.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 228
  • Can Jan 787.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 224
So I see old boy, don't see the Penthouse and Playboy now....
Know the feeling sport, think I have twice as much at my parents, plus a fair few railroad books at one of my best pals...

More to be had, at the right prices!

Carry on!

I have to get rid of most of my books. Annie would never know what to do with them if she has to deal with getting rid og them. I was gonna put them on ebay, but shipping of books in Oz is hor-endous!!!!!! So I may take them to my I-PMS meeting in Jan.

Got my 50 Years of Playboy upstairs next to the lounging chair. I read the articles!

Last edited:
Very nice and impressive collection Jim. My Hil works in a book warehouse for a charity, they collect and resell second hand books and magazines. This is good in one respect for if anything of worth comes through I get the chance to have it. On the other hand I have to keep an eye on the bookshelf as she will nick a few for resale.

Users who are viewing this thread