Show your furry/scaly companions!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trebor

Master Sergeant
Feb 15, 2008
KCLS
hey fellas, I thought I'd start a fun thread for us to show our pets, or furry/scaly companions

I'll show my cat, here. I've got another cat and a dog, but those two are my mother's. This guy has been with me since 2000. this is Otto. I named him after a character in a cartoon I was watching back then. He's my buddy, and I love him to death. in recent years, he's been getting more affectionate. he's got a few years left in him. he still runs around the house, still got normal energy for a cat. a couple of interesting things he does...he comes to you when you whistle, he attacks CD trays and papers going in the shredder, and he steals shoes. like most cats, he loves boxes.
HPIM2632.JPG

Last edited:
3 Mini Dachshunds:shock: My younger sister has two of them and they are always into some kind of mischief, usually involves sneaking a snack or tidbit of food.

This is "Buddy" our pet rabbit. He's an in the house pet, and is potty trained. The breed is called "Polish".... pug nosed, short ears.

Charles

Attachments

• DSCN0052.JPG
    DSCN0052.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 206
  • DSCN0053.JPG
    DSCN0053.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 232
Rocket von Panzer. 4-year-old un-neutered male street cat. Likes week long solos in the cabin from spring to fall -- drive-in seasons.

Attachments

• IMG_0798.jpg
    IMG_0798.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 279

Users who are viewing this thread

Back