Mar 9, 2007 #1 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL I have no problem posting photos on threads but I get an Error Message when I try to post a signature pic. The target photo is well within parameters. Thanks Attachments sig error.jpg 16.2 KB · Views: 557 BEE25.jpg 6.5 KB · Views: 9,688
I have no problem posting photos on threads but I get an Error Message when I try to post a signature pic. The target photo is well within parameters. Thanks
Mar 9, 2007 #2 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Not enough info for us to troubleshoot here. What is the file type you are using? JPG, GIF? Are you trying to upload the image?
Not enough info for us to troubleshoot here. What is the file type you are using? JPG, GIF? Are you trying to upload the image?
Mar 9, 2007 Thread starter #3 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL It's the B25 jpg above. using the "Edit Signature" menu / Upload Signature Picture function.. it's only 7KB thanks
It's the B25 jpg above. using the "Edit Signature" menu / Upload Signature Picture function.. it's only 7KB thanks
Mar 9, 2007 #4 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Weird, I think horse is going to have to look at this. I tried a couple of things and was unable to get it to upload or take a link.
Weird, I think horse is going to have to look at this. I tried a couple of things and was unable to get it to upload or take a link.
Mar 9, 2007 Thread starter #5 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL thanks for the effort
Mar 10, 2007 #6 J Jackson Banned 179 0 Joined Mar 7, 2007 NO LUCK HERE EITHER Attachments ZZ52H.JPG 7.5 KB · Views: 526
Mar 11, 2007 #7 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,904 17,292 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Hmm this is wiered. Evan did you send a message to Horse about it?
Mar 13, 2007 #8 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Yeah I get the same message also Adler for my signiture. Thought it was something I was doing wrong Micdrow
Yeah I get the same message also Adler for my signiture. Thought it was something I was doing wrong Micdrow
Mar 13, 2007 #9 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com OK fixed urs comiso... Micdrow, what pic do u want for ur sig??? I'll put a pic on urs for now till u post a new pic.... Attachments b-17 low 1.JPG 15.8 KB · Views: 20,741
OK fixed urs comiso... Micdrow, what pic do u want for ur sig??? I'll put a pic on urs for now till u post a new pic....
Mar 13, 2007 #10 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com U definatly have a problem with ur account Micdrow... I cant include any pic as ur siggy...
Mar 13, 2007 #11 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com HA! check this out.... It doesnt show on his post, but his Public Profile does... WTF is that sh!t??? Attachments zzrrrr913.JPG 52 KB · Views: 496
HA! check this out.... It doesnt show on his post, but his Public Profile does... WTF is that sh!t???
Mar 13, 2007 #12 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin You got me but very cool pic
Mar 13, 2007 #13 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Maybe to many uploads LOL, just looked over 2 gig uploaded
Mar 13, 2007 #14 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com Haha! Now its workin.....
Mar 13, 2007 #15 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Very cool, I think I like yours better then the one I was working on. Still working on it though once in a while. And by the way Thanks lesofprimus Here it is so far Attachments Manufacture 1.JPG 13.5 KB · Views: 502
Very cool, I think I like yours better then the one I was working on. Still working on it though once in a while. And by the way Thanks lesofprimus Here it is so far
Mar 13, 2007 #16 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com U are quite welcome...
Mar 14, 2007 #17 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Nice job, Dan. I tried the upload and the link, nothing worked at the time. I'll have to get you to show me what you did.
Nice job, Dan. I tried the upload and the link, nothing worked at the time. I'll have to get you to show me what you did.
Mar 14, 2007 #18 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com I didnt really do anything out of the ordinary.... I first put my pic as his sig, then changed it to the 17.... It didnt show up here, but it did in his profile.... Then Midcrow made a new post and it was there....
I didnt really do anything out of the ordinary.... I first put my pic as his sig, then changed it to the 17.... It didnt show up here, but it did in his profile.... Then Midcrow made a new post and it was there....
Mar 14, 2007 #19 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Weird, I tried that with Comiso and it's didn't work for me...
Mar 14, 2007 #20 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Hum for some reason I still cant upload a signiture. Here is the one I was trying. Attachments Manufacture 1a.JPG 16.4 KB · Views: 403