Oct 8, 2012 #21 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,349 10,272 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk why not have to pick you up one at a time my car only has two seats though !!!
Oct 8, 2012 #22 Capt. Vick Moderator Staff Mod 14,077 6,402 Joined Jul 23, 2008 Location Long Island, New York Forever and a day sir!
Oct 8, 2012 #23 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,280 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Happy Anniversary Wayne. Would be the same place without you.
Oct 8, 2012 #24 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,532 26,861 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com rochie said: why not have to pick you up one at a time my car only has two seats though !!! Click to expand... No prob, Karl...I can bring a couple with me, though it's a bit cramped!
rochie said: why not have to pick you up one at a time my car only has two seats though !!! Click to expand... No prob, Karl...I can bring a couple with me, though it's a bit cramped!
Oct 8, 2012 #25 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,651 6,768 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl I'm of course much older then Wayne, about 4 weeks but I'm in no way as productive as he, didn't even reach 5000 in those 6 years. Way to go Wayne and still enjoying your models.
I'm of course much older then Wayne, about 4 weeks but I'm in no way as productive as he, didn't even reach 5000 in those 6 years. Way to go Wayne and still enjoying your models.
Oct 8, 2012 #26 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,349 10,272 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk GrauGeist said: No prob, Karl...I can bring a couple with me, though it's a bit cramped! View attachment 212999 Click to expand... showed the wife she just said no !!!!
GrauGeist said: No prob, Karl...I can bring a couple with me, though it's a bit cramped! View attachment 212999 Click to expand... showed the wife she just said no !!!!
Oct 8, 2012 #27 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,152 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Love it! I want one!!
Oct 9, 2012 Thread starter #28 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Thanks very much Guys for your wishes.... gotta go now heading out the front so Karl can pick me up!
Oct 9, 2012 #29 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond Congratulations Wayne, great to have ya round!
Oct 10, 2012 Thread starter #30 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Thanks Evan !
Oct 10, 2012 #31 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,349 10,272 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk Wayne Little said: Thanks very much Guys for your wishes.... gotta go now heading out the front so Karl can pick me up! Click to expand... on way mate, hang on !!
Wayne Little said: Thanks very much Guys for your wishes.... gotta go now heading out the front so Karl can pick me up! Click to expand... on way mate, hang on !!
Oct 11, 2012 Thread starter #32 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. .....waiting!....