Aug 8, 2012 #21 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA.
Aug 8, 2012 #22 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Excuse me, I need to have some quiet time.
Aug 8, 2012 #23 meatloaf109 1st Lieutenant 6,731 325 Joined Jan 1, 2012 Location north carolina We will give you a minute.... Done yet?
Aug 8, 2012 #24 M muscogeemike Senior Airman 335 24 Joined Jun 18, 2010 Location rural east Texas You are one lucky man!
Aug 9, 2012 #25 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond Waaaaahh....look at her wells!!! How come you don't like it Paul? I reckon a light wash to bring out some of the details and she'd be beaut.
Waaaaahh....look at her wells!!! How come you don't like it Paul? I reckon a light wash to bring out some of the details and she'd be beaut.
Aug 9, 2012 #26 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,766 40,098 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... The Russians are built for rough times... Maybe, just maybe, Paul isn't in to that rough 'playing' with Tatjana!
The Russians are built for rough times... Maybe, just maybe, Paul isn't in to that rough 'playing' with Tatjana!
Aug 9, 2012 #27 meatloaf109 1st Lieutenant 6,731 325 Joined Jan 1, 2012 Location north carolina A4K said: Waaaaahh....look at her wells!!! How come you don't like it Paul? I reckon a light wash to bring out some of the details and she'd be beaut. Click to expand... The flash washed out the weathering, what I meant was, the longer I looked at it, the more it was looking "pornographic". Of course, that may have just been beer # 10 talking!
A4K said: Waaaaahh....look at her wells!!! How come you don't like it Paul? I reckon a light wash to bring out some of the details and she'd be beaut. Click to expand... The flash washed out the weathering, what I meant was, the longer I looked at it, the more it was looking "pornographic". Of course, that may have just been beer # 10 talking!
Aug 9, 2012 #28 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,766 40,098 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... #10? Starting to feel ever so slightly unstable then?
Aug 9, 2012 #29 meatloaf109 1st Lieutenant 6,731 325 Joined Jan 1, 2012 Location north carolina Always a touch unstable, feeling great this morning!
Aug 9, 2012 #30 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond ...Ah, got ya Paul! My problem was #1 not even started yet!
Aug 15, 2012 #31 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Dearest Lord...