Some general WW2 videos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

the putfile German video is from the Deutsche Wochenschau albeit copied pretty badly. total propaganda in all it's doomed glory. I have the 1945 sections which are about 8-9 different episodes, crammed full of interesting tidbits. the Doras about ready to smoke in the water was during Unternehmen Bodenplatte or so the original film clip states

syscom3 said:
I want a couple of these for Christmas! If your mom can use it, then anyone can!

Nice footage Syscom, I love the pic of the woman in fur shooting the panzerfaust. ;)

the Doras about ready to smoke in the water was during Unternehmen Bodenplatte or so the original film clip states

The Fw-190D closer to camera seems to carry a SC-250 or SC-500.

Wonder if there'll be more of those amazing vids soon....

A little more, german artillery counterattack:

Attachments

• artlleria_103.wmv
    1.4 MB · Views: 170
that one's good but it's a shame what they're saying isn't very clear, and i don't think it's hugely accurate.......

The .303 Browing vs 20mm was interesting, but technically flawed in their analysis. Kinda silly really. Shooting at thin pieces of aluminum and drawing conclusions of catastrophic effects on a highly complex piece of machinery. Back to science class on that one boys. Cool video though.

Zhukov inspects Berlin May 3, 1945
He is accompanied Arthur Pieck, who later became director general East German airline Interflug and son first president of the GDR, Wilhelm Pieck.

Locations in chronological order:
0:00 Reichstag - 0:26 Brandenburg Gate - 1:34 Reich Chancellery dead (Hitler and dead Goebbels family) - 3:15 Victory Column - 4:06 St. George's Church (blown up in 1949) - 4:40 City Palace - Kaiser Wilhelm National Monument (destroyed in 1949/1950) - 4:55 Lustgarten and Altes Museum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back