Some general WW2 videos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

US troops fighting in Cologne 1945, with some disturbing images, including a car blasted by machine gun from sherman M-4 and a Panther Burning...with his crew.

Attachments

• combate_en_colonia_117.avi
    7.7 MB · Views: 704
WOW !!! This is the footage of colone ive been looking for!!

Thank you! ill host it on my site

Aviation related russian footage, you can see P-39, lagg-3 and other in the soviet colors.

The rusky aviator kissed in the mouth....I dont know why :confused:

Attachments

• realrussian_footage_103.wmv
    4.3 MB · Views: 413
CharlesBronson said:
Aviation related russian footage, you can see P-39, lagg-3 and other in the soviet colors.

The rusky aviator kissed in the mouth....I dont know why :confused:

Hello, chaps. I am completely new here.
I browsed through the WWII video file links posted and their sizes surprised me somewhat. A handful of kilobytes? Really... What is their format? Or are they streamed vids?

reddragon said:
Wish I could see them!
Eh? What do you mean? Aren't they vids?
I haven't tried downloading any of them because I haven't got round my home PC yet.

CharlesBronson said:
Fight for Normandy.
Hello. That top clip is about 9 megs and your link reads in kilobytes.
Honest, I haven't tried downloading it yet but I am surprised. Is that only a link to a video file, then?

You have to do the option. "Save target as" to save it first, then you can visualize it correctly.

In the videos uploaded to www.putfile.com you only clik in the link and waith until the video is loaded.

--------------

Late war video german video, it show some interesting weapons like the Mkb-42 and the drilling MG-151. Check the Fw-190D at take off, it nosedived and almost hit the ground. :shock:

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Ost-Front-194533

I want a couple of these for Christmas! If your mom can use it, then anyone can!

Attachments

• panzerfausts_646.wmv
    1.9 MB · Views: 213

Users who are viewing this thread

Back