Some Model Pics of Typhoon and FW190

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

These were Taken at one of my club meetings.The designer and Builder is RoyVaillencourt.These are large scale flying warbirds.If you have any questions please ask.

Attachments

• P1010060.JPG
    P1010060.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 264
  • P1010061.JPG
    P1010061.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 279
  • P1010067.JPG
    P1010067.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 270
  • P1010062.JPG
    P1010062.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 274
  • P1010065.JPG
    P1010065.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 262
Wow! Really nice! Do you buy them already assembled or are they kits that you build? We can help with the proper Luftwaffe markings. :lol:

there are some you can buy called ARF (All Ready To FLY) but they are not really you still have to buy and put the radio gear in and sometimes retractable landing gear. Those that you see in pic was designed and built by the person 2 from the right in the very first pic with the FolkeWulf 190. In fact I lent him all my documentation and drawings to design the plans for that model. you can check it out at Vailly Aviation

Les sorry to hear about Katrina eating your gear! you'll get back up flying I'm sure!

I WANT THE PHOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just showed these pictures to my wife and reminded her XMas is only a couple of days away and she just laughed. Is there a lack of communication here?

OK Thunder Thud on the serious side, I've got a ton of questions. Are they kits or do you just buy the plans? What are they made of? What about the powerplant? Can you get retracts for them? What's the price range of the FW-190 and the 'Phoon?

Wow! Love the Typhoon. I was wondering if you may know why the builder picked 198 Squadron for the Typhoon's markings? Was there a relative of his in 198? My Grandfather flew the Typhoon for 198... so, very excited to see this project. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back