Some pictures from the 2018 Chino airshow.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Question. Are these photos obtainable by all who attend or is it a special flight line package? One of these years I will have to pass on something here and head west.

Jeff

What do you mean?

Prior to the airshow, the flight line is open to all and the public is encouraged to come check things out and ask questions.

What do you mean?

Prior to the airshow, the flight line is open to all and the public is encouraged to come check things out and ask questions.
You have answered my question. Many airshows have packages available that allow for early entry to the ramp to allow for people free photos that may not be available later in the day when the crowd has grown in size.

Cheers,

Jeff

You have answered my question. Many airshows have packages available that allow for early entry to the ramp to allow for people free photos that may not be available later in the day when the crowd has grown in size.

Cheers,

Jeff
The airshow does have an early entry for the flight line. But once the gates are open for the general public, the flight line is open to all till the flying begins.

DSC_0172.JPG
DSC_0173.JPG
DSC_0174.JPG
DSC_0176.JPG
DSC_0177.JPG
DSC_0178.JPG
DSC_0180.JPG
DSC_0181.JPG
DSC_0182.JPG
DSC_0303.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back