Somebody explain this to me please

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And while this pic has pracically no relevance whatsoever to the topic, I always like pointing out the completely retarded whenever I get the chance...

Attachments

• moron_122.jpg
    moron_122.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 526
Like stated earlier, the swastika was a very old symbol, twisted by the nazi's.

Here is a US Army Boeing P-12 with one.

BOE_P12.jpg

Les :

You got that right no matter what country he is from..............go the fuck home dude !

"hello American, I am here to apply for the job" my name is Rauel, and I can barely speak English. maybe I can do phone sales if you wish ?

idiot

102first_hussars said:
Well, Coca Cola was somehow always connected to the Communists whereas Pepsi was supposed to be the American choice, thats the point behind this.

You do not actually believe that stuff do you. I have read so much on this crap and that is exactly what it is, crap.

Thats ridiculous, oh my god coca cola must be communist because it uses red for its adverts and products, a red is communist. We cant own a ferrari because theyre mainly red and must be communist. We arent allowed to cut ourselves because blood is red and thats communist too.

Never heard anything on this particular theory before but it sounds like tosh.

I read somewhere the swastika is actually a symbol of 'peace'....
It's only the Nazis that have corrupted it.....

[And Harry got a flea in his ear for wearing it too.....]

Actually in some cultures that is what it means. Some American Indian Tribes used it as a symbol of friendship. It has different meanings all over the world and it is only viewed as evil because of the Nazis.

KraziKanuK said:
- Coca Cola in 1925 as a lucky watch fob promotion
http://www.dpjs.co.uk/files/swasticross_coke.gif
- 1916 logo for an Edmonton girls' hockey team
- American pilots used it on their planes when they fought for the French in World War One.
- it was the symbol for the Ladies Home Journal sponsored Girls' Club and the Boy Scouts.
- A town in Ontario was named Swastika in 1911 because of a lucky gold strike.
- During World War I, the swastika could even be found on the shoulder patches of the American 45th Division. :eek:

During the Polish-Bolschevik war in 1920 swastika appeared on many of Polish Air Force planes.

Before 1939 swastikas were also present on the fuselages of Polish flying boats.

What is more 20th and 21st Mountain Divisions had an emblem of swastika (but anti clock-wise).

As far as I know swastika can mean good luck or bad luck (depending how its arms are directed, clock-wise, or anti clock-wise).

The swastika dates back to Egyptian times, perhaps even before that. It's association with the evil of Nazi Germany is a relatively recent occurance. I believe in Egypt it was considered a symbol of a positive nature.

Coke-a-Cola was THE AMERICAN DRINK IN WWII! Great efforts were undertaken to provide the toops with Coke at the front lines. I believe Coke was one of the companies that made only $1 profit during WWII.

Pepsi on the other hand... did not even exist!

=S=

Lunatic

Hinduism uses the swastika to mean welcome, while it goes anti-clockwise. So, neo-nazis use the clock-wise one to mean not welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back