Somebody explain this to me please

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

the lancaster kicks ass said:
Coke-a-Cola was THE AMERICAN DRINK IN WWII! Great efforts were undertaken to provide the toops with Coke at the front lines

most only drank it because it was safer than the water they had :lol:

Why would you say that?

American's love cola's, be it Coke, Pepsi, RC, Shasta, or whatever brand. Coke was very popular prior to the war, and great efforts were made to provide it to the troops as a "little taste of home".

Cola's also provided soldiers with sugar and caffine... of course they loved it!

Just because you Brit's are obsessed with tea (nothing wrong with that mind you) doesn't mean everyone is. Here in the USA it's coke/pepsi and/or coffee are the national drinks.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Mountain Dew! I ordered 72 liters of it at a time when I was in Iraq. It is the tears of the gods.

Yes, but they are evil, petty gods. With a bad sense of humour and a worse sense of taste :twisted:

What the hell are you talking about. Mountain Dew tastes awesome. Well American Mountain Dew does. I had European Mountain Dew and it is missing something. That must be what you tasted.

is it similiar to the concept of an American mcdonalds burger and a European one ? : no comparison

maybe like a fresh German bier compared to an American one .... ? :D

That is true, the American Mountain Dew has the most caffiene of a regular soda.

American vs German Mc Donalds Burger no comparison, US Burger hands down.

German Bier vs American Beer no comparison, German Bier hands down.

lesofprimus said:
And while this pic has pracically no relevance whatsoever to the topic, I always like pointing out the completely retarded whenever I get the chance...

WTF? I teach in a inner city school. Thats like me wearing a KKK shirt to work. My ass would get beat down.

:{)

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
What the hell are you talking about. Mountain Dew tastes awesome. Well American Mountain Dew does. I had European Mountain Dew and it is missing something. That must be what you tasted.

I am addicted to the Dew. But Coke has come out with something called Vault that I like better.

Still going back to the point the Finns also used I-16s.

Attachments

• album_pic_205.jpg
    album_pic_205.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 307
There is a new "yellow" drink in the US market called Vault. Its a Coke product. It is my new heroin, like it better than Dew.

Try Vault when it comes to a gersthaus (Sp.?) near you.

OMG, Lemon Fanta. Memories of Cancun and waaaaaay too much tequila. Needless to say I still can not drink either one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back