Sep 24, 2023 #1 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,647 6,757 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl
Sep 24, 2023 #2 herman1rg Master Sergeant 2,438 1,309 Joined Dec 3, 2008 At least three times it seems.
Sep 24, 2023 Thread starter #3 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,647 6,757 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl herman1rg said: At least three times it seems. Click to expand... Actually six times.
Sep 24, 2023 #4 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,859 11,581 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Cool!
Sep 24, 2023 #5 Capt. Vick Moderator Staff Mod 14,077 6,402 Joined Jul 23, 2008 Location Long Island, New York Love the license plate
Sep 24, 2023 #6 buffnut453 Captain 8,665 15,301 Joined Jul 25, 2007 Location Shropshire, England Saw one in VA a few years back with the license plate "JIGAWAT" which I thought was pretty cool. BTW, I think I am the guy visiting from 1985...at least that's what my mind tells my body. My body, of course, has different ideas!
Saw one in VA a few years back with the license plate "JIGAWAT" which I thought was pretty cool. BTW, I think I am the guy visiting from 1985...at least that's what my mind tells my body. My body, of course, has different ideas!
Sep 24, 2023 #7 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,145 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Ah, 1985 - sun, skydiving, BBQs and beer on the drop zone, and a particularly attractive blonde bird who didn't mind buying a round or two. Happy memories !!
Ah, 1985 - sun, skydiving, BBQs and beer on the drop zone, and a particularly attractive blonde bird who didn't mind buying a round or two. Happy memories !!
Sep 27, 2023 #8 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. That is so cool.