Something from another dimension

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dark Matter

Banned
Jun 23, 2009
:shock:

questionghost.jpg

It looks like one of the debris pieces you see flying at you (IL2 1946) when you hammer away on someones 6...

"Green ladders from hell"

I agree with proton45, sure you have hitted a flying saucer from its 6, and there was debris all over there.:crazy:
Well, taking it seriously, yes, it looks like a piece of structure. Don´t know if it was there just a glimpse or it was flying aside your aircraft. Let us know if something alike happens once again. To me is a closed case.

It could be an anomaly, if I remember right, the P-36 wasn't originally released as a flyable aircraft in the IL-2 series. An errent string of code could trigger objects or events under the right conditions.

In MechWarrior 3, there was a small "box" that we found near the border of a certain map, that only occurred when there was one or two players and only at certain times. There was no explanation as to why it showed up, and after a while, it would go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back