another joystick problem (sorry!) (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

VALENGO

Senior Airman
well, if you go shopping, dont buy Eurocase!. Suddenly, my aileron axis became hyper sensitive, the other controls are normal. Any advice, please? (Eurocase EUGA 200). Nothing was changed before the problem appears.

I used to have Logitech 3D pro and Saitek X44. IMHO the more serious simmer you become, the MORE CRAP most joystick become :)

Solution:
Build your own. I bought decent potentiometers, use the "pc-board" of the 3D-Pro and MAGIC :)

I'll post some pics

edd

Perhaps any day I make my own one, but today I´ve got a Saitek AV8R.
By the way: how do I separate throttle levers?, the manual doesn´t explain and I don´t want break nothing.

Edit: mine is AV8R-03 for PC/PS3 and there is no button for separate levers.

Edit again: a solid piece of plastic (hardly detachable) keeps both levers togheter.

Last edited:
The left throttle has a button which activates a pin to lock both of the sliders in place. The button toggles like a retractable ball-point pen... click once to lock, click again to unlock.
Saitek Aviator (AV8R) Flight Stick: A Closer Look - [OC]ModShop

No, I´ve seen that issue in the web but it doesn´t comes with mine (AV8R-03 SN-PS40 for PC/PS3). When I finally separate both levers I realised that only the right one takes action (it is recognised for the PC and makes a "click" sound when moved). The left one is a dead piece of plastic, looks like a fake throttle. It would explain why they are rigidly linked and are not detachable each from another.

sounds like you are limited to that one throttle lever then Valengo.

But you can assign buttons on keyboard to select different engines individually set rpm, not that i would do that unless that were damaged somewhat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back