Soviet T-64B Mod. 1975....

Was going so well, they completely fell out of my mind....we'll just have to put it down as shoddy workmanship at the moment....

:wink: :lol:
 
I see. Just for the future ... it is easier to cut PE pieces off as close as it is posssible .
 
True!
In this case, I need new blades, as I can't bl**dy find those I had!

As for now, I'm blaming that the shopstewards were in a rush, to start the weekend!

:wink: :lol:
 
Not as rounded as want them, but hey....it's a tank! :wink: :lol:

IMG_20160910_133856.jpg
 
Managed to do something today, I can't wait until the christmas madness is over and the workload ease up a wee bit, constantly tired and exhausted....

IMG_20161218_133256.jpg


IMG_20161218_133327.jpg


IMG_20161218_140141.jpg


....worst two weeks to come, panic orders and the new year hysteria!

I wish people didn't drink! :wink: :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back