T Bolt’s Dornier Production Line

great job Glenn 🏆 :thumbleft:
 
Nicely done Glenn.
 
Do 217K-1
do-217-k1-profile-1-cut-jpg.jpg


Back working on the K-1
I installed the engine assembly and exhaust stubs along with the landing gear legs. I will let the glue in the legs harden for a day before putting on the mud guard and the wheels.

20260127_220431.jpg

20260127_220445.jpg



DO 17Z
1769606123182.png


Update on the Z
I brushed on a couple of coats of Future when I was doing the "E" (sorry no pictures) in preparation for the decals, and could not find them anywhere, so it looks like I will be hunting through my decal stash again.
 

Attachments

  • 1769605912806.png
    1769605912806.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 43
Do 217K-1
do-217-k1-profile-1-cut-jpg-jpg.jpg


I put on the landing gear, props, and guns this weekend. Not much left on this one.

1000021526.jpg
1000021527.jpg
 
Great job Glenn :thumbleft:
 
Do 217K-1
do-217-k1-profile-1-cut-jpg-jpg.jpg


FINISHED

I finished it up last night. This old kit was very nice for its age and I'm very pleased with the results. When I'm finished with the last Dornier I will take better pictures of them all and post them. Until now, here's some shots taken with my phone.

1000021530.jpg
1000021531.jpg
1000021532.jpg
1000021533.jpg
1000021534.jpg
1000021535.jpg
1000021536.jpg
1000021538.jpg
1000021539.jpg
1000021540.jpg
1000021541.jpg
1000021542.jpg
 
Great job !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back