Spanish Air war is now available

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

oki, just to whet your appetites here are a few screenies ..

cheers,

Pobs

You freakin maniacs!!!!!!!!!!!! Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! 8)

The EAWolution makes another step...

Good job guys, thanks for ALL (I know how big) the EFFORT!!!!

Do they have a 'contact us' e-mail address for any info on the 'games' options etc? For example - do they have facilities to change the aircraft in a given battle?

yeeks,

sorry not to reply Merlin !!!... I missed your post mate

there is a plane set and associated Flight models with the add-on, but you can swap planes in and out if you want... and you can fly single missions with your own set-up online and offline... PM me if you are still interested....

cheers,

Pobs

here are a couple more screenshots to set the scene !!...

mist clinging to the hills...

tight turning fight in a biplane...

landing back home ...

cheers,

Pobs

Hi,

after a long gestation the Spanish Air War mod is now available from Sandbaggers frontline site here :

EAW Frontlines

cheers,

Pobs

Excellent news! Always been a big Spanish Civil War nut (some might say just a nut)! I'll have to check out the site. Thank you for the info!

Venganza

Hi Venganza,

hope you enjoy it mate, if you are a spanish speaker we are still looking for someone to translate the briefing speech into spanish ( hint hint)...

bombing railyards..

and harbours...

or just sitting on the parapet of your trench looking down into the Ebro valley...

cheers,

Pobs

I like the Henschel Hs-123A in the first shot (nicknamed "Angelito" in Spain). That's a Grumman Fifi (FF-1), license-built in Canada as the G-23, in the second shot. Amazing! Never thought I'd see that plane in any game. If they have a Fifi (nicknamed "Delfin" - Dolphin, in Spanish Republican service), I wonder what other planes they have? I haven't downloaded it yet, as I have to dig out my ages-old copy of EAW (I know it's around here somewhere). Pobs, in terms of translation, I can translate into and out of written Spanish reasonably well (my screen name is Spanish for Vengeance), but spoken Spanish is another matter. At any rate, I may give it a shot. Vamos a ver (let's see)!

Adios!

Venganza

Users who are viewing this thread