Spitfire Mk IX c Early Version 1/48 Eduard

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

With the arrival of spring, the temperature has improved and the time spent on the bench and really increased. More progress and is approaching the end.

Decals, shipping and oil leakage. Then applied the Alclad Klear Kote to protect the decals.

Spit130.jpg

Spit131.jpg

Spit132.jpg

Spit133.jpg

Spit134.jpg

Spit135.jpg

Spit136.jpg

Spit137.jpg

Spit138.jpg

Regards

ajcmac

That is looking absolutely gorgeous Ajcmac, will be happy if i can get mine looking half as good!

Thanks for the info on the paint as well, was going to have a go with the gunze colours straight from the bottle on mine but yours look so good its tempting to have a go at mixing them...

Stu,

Welcome to the site. As far as the antenna wires are concerned.... these going from the horizontal stabilizers to the fuselage sides weren't the radio wires but the IFF ones.

Wurger - thanks for the kind welcome and all you guys for the information, I need to stop lurking int he dark and put something up :)

Looking forwards to the next update Ajcmac

Missing only the landing gear and door access to the pilot.

Spit 148.jpg

Spit 149.jpg

Spit 150.jpg

Spit 151.jpg

Spit 152.jpg

Spit 153.jpg

Spit 154.jpg

Spit 155.jpg

Regards

ajcmac

I want to thank everyone who followed and commented on this topic:notworthy::notworthy:.

Also thank Wurger for information provided :occasion5:.

To all my thanks.

The rear-view mirror is not yet glued. The glue that I normally use to glue the PE's (cyanoacrylate glue) leaves whitish stains.I'm trying to find a glue for PE's that does not leave those stains.

Spit 156.jpg

Spit 157.jpg

Spit 158.jpg

Spit 159.jpg

Spit 160.jpg

Spit 161.jpg

Spit 162.jpg

Spit 163.jpg

Spit 164.jpg

Spit 165.jpg

Best regards

ajcmac