Oct 29, 2008 #1 Graeme 1st Sergeant 4,615 2,828 Joined May 31, 2007 Feeling depressed? Then maybe Drew Halyday's sculpture can provide an answer... BAD TASTE, BLACK HUMOUR - Local News - News - General - The Daily Advertiser
Feeling depressed? Then maybe Drew Halyday's sculpture can provide an answer... BAD TASTE, BLACK HUMOUR - Local News - News - General - The Daily Advertiser
Oct 29, 2008 #2 109ROAMING 2nd Lieutenant 5,971 5 Joined May 25, 2008 Location New Zealand makes me feel more depressed
Oct 29, 2008 #3 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Why gauges? What would it matter?
Oct 29, 2008 #5 Bucksnort101 1st Lieutenant 6,221 1,874 Joined Sep 11, 2007 Location Minnesota Could knock some sense into several people I know!!!
Oct 30, 2008 #6 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,522 26,851 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com Hey! What a cool peice of equipment! I need that thing for our sales staff where I work!
Oct 30, 2008 #7 109ROAMING 2nd Lieutenant 5,971 5 Joined May 25, 2008 Location New Zealand Yes Agree Bucksnort,could think of many a persons to use that......
Oct 30, 2008 #8 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria Nice, I like it.