Super14s and Tri Nations Rugby Union

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Emac44

Staff Sergeant
Oct 17, 2006
Brisbane Queensland
hey New Zealanders Australians and South Africans in forum Super 14s ready to kick off again this year in Rugby Union leading onto the Tri Nations and the Rugby World Cup this year. time to get your colours out again its going to be champagne Rugby for the year 2007 with World Cup up for grabs at end of it. to bad it has to be played in France but blame the IRB for that :p :p

Gnomey afraid i have to agree as much as it grieves me to say it. All Blacks are going to be hard to beat in World Cup oh bugger it

I am a Cantabrian and proud of it. :)
The good thing for us, is we could probably put at LEAST two top sides in the world cup at the same time at this moment in time, long may the momentum continue.

I am a Queensland Reds Supporter Yak and oh by the way Lanc. when your side managers to win Rugby World Cup twice then come back and say something intelligent. but as gnomey said methinks its an AllBlack team which will be hard to beat this year. unless they go via past form and get scrubbed in the semis as usual

yes lanc will be good rugby to watch ABS have always been a class act to watch at rugby games regardless if its world cup or not

i saw the first 30 minutes of that game and was not impressed by the italians, the 3 points they did get were only just converted in an unconvincing kick.........

Canterbury all the way.

They don't come more one eyed than a Cantab.

Even one who has been misplaced to JAFA land (Just Another Fing Aucklander) :D

Still the escape to the South Island proceeds according to plan.

The joke around here during the last Lions tour.

----------------------------

During their last tour of New Zealand, the Lions Rugby team caused a Hazardous Chemical incident during their first practice session at Eden Park in Auckland.

The Chief Fire Officer calmed every one down when he explained...

"The strange white substance on the grass was in fact the TRY LINE."

Ag, what the hell the Blue Bulls my team will whip @ss again this year just like last year, but they had a bad start wich means they will again go to the semi finals, not bat for a South African country. Now geez you New Zeealanders you son of a guns can whip @ss and can play rugby, but watch out we are not far behind, we will one day kick you bud. LOL

Henk.

Just remember.

While we enjoy beating you guys, beating the Aussies at rugby is a national passion.

And if we aren't doing it, we cheer for any other team that does. Even the POMS. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No sh*t, we will whip your @ss one day mate. :twisted: Well give us time we made it almost last year, but do you watch the Carricup? I know SA rugby needs help, they are not what they should be, except fot the Blue Bulls.

I love rugby in the sence that it should be something you chat and drink beers around the topic and not start a fight. It is sport not something to hate someone about.

Most agreed

A game for hooligans played by Gentlemen. :)

Always enjoyed a good hard game, and the beers afterwards even more.

Never saw any sense in fighting over it as a spectator / supporter though. It just isn't worth that much in a persons life.

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a New South Wales Waratahs fan.

She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Waratahs fans too.

Not really knowing what a New South Wales Waratahs fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands fly into the air.

There is, however, one exception...a little girl has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different.

"Because I'm not a Waratahs fan!" she reports.

"Then, asks the teacher, "What are you?"

"I'm a proud Canterbury Crusaders fan!" the girl said.

The teacher is a little perturbed now...her face slightly red. She asks Lori why she is a Canterbury Crusaders fan.

"Well, my daddy and mommy are Crusaders fans ... so I'm a Crusaders fan too!" she responds.

The teacher is angry now. "That's no reason," she says loudly. "What if your mommy was a moron, and your daddy was an idiot ... what would you be then?"

Lori smiles and says..."Then I'd be a Waratahs fan!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahhhhh, now the SOuth African teams did quite good this weekend hey guys. The Bulls won the Cheethas, 24-20. The Lions won the Waratahs 11-3. The Bulls had a real bad start and the Sharks also did their part to win their match. This weekend the rugby was worth watching.

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a New South Wales Waratahs fan.

She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Waratahs fans too.

Not really knowing what a New South Wales Waratahs fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands fly into the air.

There is, however, one exception...a little girl has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different.

"Because I'm not a Waratahs fan!" she reports.

"Then, asks the teacher, "What are you?"

"I'm a proud Canterbury Crusaders fan!" the girl said.

The teacher is a little perturbed now...her face slightly red. She asks Lori why she is a Canterbury Crusaders fan.

"Well, my daddy and mommy are Crusaders fans ... so I'm a Crusaders fan too!" she responds.

The teacher is angry now. "That's no reason," she says loudly. "What if your mommy was a moron, and your daddy was an idiot ... what would you be then?"

Lori smiles and says..."Then I'd be a Waratahs fan!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

thats an old joke Kiwi but with different teams etc allblacks and wallabies etc in the joke but still funny all the same.. and damn didn't see a Super 14 game for last 2 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back