Super14s and Tri Nations Rugby Union

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The South African Lions, Stormers, Sharks and Cheethas won their matches, now the Blue Bulls, I do not know that the hell they are doing but it sucks. SO what do you other Supa 14 guys say we suck so bad now? LOL

Most of the Australian and New Zealand strongest players are not in their teams, but they are keeping them for the world cup.

Well henk you answered your own question or posting. world Cup is coming up. One question why does it have to be bloody played in France. Got to raise a bloody question in Parliament about that hahaha

Ha ha ha ha........... Yes the world cup, I do not see great things for the Springboks this year but we are kicking ass in the Super 14 and the Blue Bulls and the Sharks are in the semi finals and they will play this Saterday to see who will go to the finals.

Now where ar all the guys from the Super 14 countries? South Africa made History with the Sharks and the Blue Bulls going to the finals playing Saterday to see who will take the cup. What did you guys think of this years Super 14?

The Blue Bulls won the Sharks on the Sharks home field 20-19 a very close game and thus the Blue Bulls took the super 14 cup and made their supporters proud.

I think the only teams that might be able to put one up on the All-Blacks will be South Africa or Argentina simply because of the strength of their packs. Starve the All-Blacks of the ball and they can't score. Grossly oversimplified, I know but it's true.

I think the only teams that might be able to put one up on the All-Blacks will be South Africa or Argentina simply because of the strength of their packs. Starve the All-Blacks of the ball and they can't score. Grossly oversimplified, I know but it's true.

The Boks maybe Mossie but the Pumas not a chance in hell for a snow drop against the ABS. Unfortunately I was away for the last few matches of the Super14s but did see the first match with Wallabies and Wales. That was a good game. Didn't see the 2nd game in Brisbane but believed the Wallabies walked away with it and Wales buckled under the onslaught of the Wallabies. The ABS are the team to beat and watch during World Cup. I am tipping them to win it. But if they go to true form from other World Cups they maybe the chokers again, but some how I doubt it

See, I've only caught a few rugby games (though I like what I see) on international television, but I'm a big Football (American) guy, so That takes up my time during Football season, and then there's the College season (and last season, I think the Fiesta Bowl was the best football game ever to be played in the history of the sport), and then March Madness for Basket Ball. So I miss out on Rugby a lot.

Wiki info on the Eagles: United States national rugby union team - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They're 15th in the world rankings, between Tonga and Romania.
They're in the world cup this year, in the same group as England, Samoa, South Africa and Tonga. To put it bluntly, they're finishing bottom of the group unless something drastic happens.

have to take this time to congratulate the New Zealand All Blacks team for winning Bledisoe and Tri Nations this year. Well done Kiwis. See you lot in France for Rugby World Cup 2007

Well the Boks played like fricken idiots again and thank you very much to our coach for being a assh*le.

Congrats to the All Blacks and see you guys next year.

BBC SPORT | Rugby Union | England 62-5 Wales
England 62 Wales 5
Good match for England, great to see the pack controlling the game and playing typical English rugby, the backs could have done more with what ball they had though.
Wales were dire however and Gareth Jenkins has an awful lot of work to do to be honest.
England will have a much tougher challenge against France next week, IMHO that will be the match to demonstrate ow good this England side is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back