Taking RC aircraft to another level!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wonderful vids you found Torch, that Yak is really something else altogether - its builder is as much an artist as an stickler for anally retentive detail;I wonder if he was developing (for himself or a model maker) it with an idea to selling it as a kit?

Love the real radial engines 47's, even though they sounded like they were doing 3 to 4 more revs than scale, but with 5 cylinders and 400cc, the similar scaled engine to a real 47 would've been almost double the displacement.

Now, al we need a re RC motorbikes with IC engines... (instead of Kyosho's electric ones)..

I thought the P47 Razor looked more to scale at takeoff,attributes of flying and landing.The sound of the all the Moki at idle is true to the spirit of the Radial engine and the Moki 400 is 6K :shock: I watched the video of the the airshow and the ME109 #6,a Spitfire and a Old Crow all sounded pretty much true to form for inline engines.What engines would of been used in those Torch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back