Weizenbrot
Airman
This kit had been sitting in my stash for ages. Recently I started working on Eduard's Bf 109G-10, and figured, why not build this one alongside it? At least I could save some time mixing the paint colors.
At first, I always felt that Tamiya's 1/48 aircraft kits usually lacked exterior details, and without a bunch of aftermarket work it was hard to meet the standards of today's model critics. But once I actually started building it, I realized this is the kind of kit that's made purely to please the builder. So I decided to keep it OoB — no modifications, no aftermarket parts, just enjoying the pure satisfaction of Tamiya's engineering.
At first, I always felt that Tamiya's 1/48 aircraft kits usually lacked exterior details, and without a bunch of aftermarket work it was hard to meet the standards of today's model critics. But once I actually started building it, I realized this is the kind of kit that's made purely to please the builder. So I decided to keep it OoB — no modifications, no aftermarket parts, just enjoying the pure satisfaction of Tamiya's engineering.