TAMIYA 1:48 F4F-4/FM-1

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yep. Did a test fit of the wings to the fuselage. Where's the seams I'm used to dealing with?

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

Still a bit of work to do on the redundant hatches. Done for another week, back at it next Wednesday

Thanks all. This was more of a "to be continued" build Andy: put away for the current GB and still a month away from the next. I just look at my stalled pile, sigh a little and turn away. The wing parts are enjoying togetherness, the clamps aren't necessary. More of a just to be dang sure thing

upload_2018-9-27_22-26-37.png

:hello2: Oneness. A certain beauty that only someone like Terry can appreciate(sorry)...

upload_2018-9-28_8-24-39.png

I'll let this set. Waiting for a call from PG to find out if I can return the rental car today. If so, SWMBO has announced a raiding and pillaging mission. When I return, a bit of seam work to attend to before painting. Day 2 of 21 off so this will be finished before the next GB

Last edited:
Guess who forgot to deal with the outer MG ports before painting the lower color...

004.JPG

...a bit of CA, a bit of accelerator and all is good

006.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back