Tamiya 1:48 Nakajima A6M2-N Kit #61016 (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Went to work on the wheels. It kinda, sorta worked. I'm happy with it. I'll do the trolley tomorrow and start the Rufe

IMG_0002.JPG
 
Trolley done, not without drama. The castor wheel in front pinged off into the ether and will be found when I'm done. I only had one in the spares box, the right size but not really correct. A few touch ups to be done

IMG_3949.JPG


IMG_3951.JPG

​
I could have added more dings but as it is my first attempt using this chipping fluid I held back. I think I have figure out how to use it. On to the air frame

​
 
Thanks guys. Innards sprayed with Tamiya XF-71 Cockpit; flash has kinda washed it out. Before that I brushed some hairspray around where I want chipping. I don't know if brushing works but we shall find out in about 20 minutes. Seat harnesses were pre-bent before spraying. As this is a later built aircraft, a shoulder harness was now in use

IMG_3953.JPG
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back