Tamiya 1/72 Aichi M6A1-K Nanzan

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

copcheck

Airman 1st Class
Mar 25, 2011
Clinton Township, MI
Stopped off at the hobby shop on the way home from work to pick up paint for my Bf-109G and saw this kit on sale for $4.99 and it caught my eye.

After reading the history of the plane it looks like it sole purpose was for a planned attack on the Panama Canal. I plan on reading up more on it, but the kit looks like it's well put together and I'm looking forward to building it. Will be my first Japanese kit.

Looks like 2 paint schemes, orange for testing and green for production. I am not sure which route I'll take yet.

Attachments

• downsized_0722111612.jpg
    downsized_0722111612.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 191
It's Tamiya so you can be fairly sure it will go together well. I've never built any of thier 1/72 stuff, but I've done 1/48 planes and am currently doing 1/35 armour and everything is very well moulded, fits well, and 90% of joints are 'positive location', i.e they're moulded so they will only fit the 'right way' - so no chance of anything going on backwards, upside down or on the wrong side. Very useful if you're like me and don't go in too much for reading instructions :lol:The sprues are also very well laid out and very easy to work with. Should build quickly and very enjoyably 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back