Tank 152 book ..........

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Erich

the old Sage
May 20, 2004
Platonic Sphere
some of us might be interested, I was thinking that was a possible purchase by EE, as Monogram had promised for some time it would be released, but did not. so the real experts on the craft will do it justice plus more information unreleased

Ta 152 book

Teasing us again Erich?

Can you at least confirm the rumour that their will be photos of the Lufthansa Ta152S, Unicorns plus concrete proof for the existance of E.T. life?0X

Hey guy's.

I have heard that EE is finishing his work on Vol.2 of the Fw190D Ta152 book before he gets out the work on monograms Ta152. I have Vol.1 of the Fw190D and am on the list for the Ta152 (previously pre paid with monogram) It is my understanding that JC will have never before published images included in his research. What they are, I won't know till my copy arrives.
I went over to Garber a couple of years ago for a limited photo shoot of Green 4 and sent copies to JC. I also got the chance to meet him over at his "Eagle Lair". If any one person has information (my personal opinion) JC will supprise us as he always does with his research on Luftwaffe aircraft.

Herb

the book release date is sometime in spring of 09 after the 2nd Dora volume is done and he has been working tirelessly on his Eagle aces book for years that he wants published soon. I see Jerry in August to discuss other matters but will say as a teaser again guys that the TA 152 book will be two fold ..........

hee hee and I ain't saying more than I have too :twisted:

there are other books to be discussed some of you will enjoy in 09 no doubt ..........

let the teasing continue ..... ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back