Tank sinking a ship/frigate? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You paint a bridge, and a nice little choo-choo train.

I bet I could sink a sub single handedly...unless it was particuarly large sub and I had to use the other hand to prevent spillage of filling. Man I could go for a sub right now.

Interesting story Kiwi! 8)

cheddar cheese said:
I bet I could sink a sub single handedly...unless it was particuarly large sub and I had to use the other hand to prevent spillage of filling. Man I could go for a sub right now.

Interesting story Kiwi! 8)

I ate one for lunch!

A British submarine once torpedoed a Panzer.

HMS Safari launched a torpedo at an Axis landing craft unloading Panzers on to a beach during the N.African campaign

It missed and hit a tank on the beach instead, blowing it into bits.

Yes, but my personal thing is that if it was a small boat, could the round have hit the ammo lockers? Minesweepers would have ammo on them wouldn't they? So if you were lucky enough to hit that ammo it would destroy the boat right? Even on a destroyer or bigger boat if you hit the ammo lockers you can do some pretty serious damage.

Anything is beyond the realms of reality in War. Train being sunk by a sub i couldn't imagine. 2 Canadian Tanks sinking a large vessel in the Rhine River could be. Bit like the debate in who actually shot down Baron Von Richtoven in War War 1. was it a Canadian pilot or was it Australian Machine Gunners. One of those mysteries suppose we will never be sure of

Users who are viewing this thread

Back