TBD Devestator Torpedo Bomber 1/33 scale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ahoy wurger

that is some Beautifull work the mustang is a very clean build you done her justice. Looks like I am going to have to pay the paper model store a visit and get me a couple of these kits. One thing about card kits they leave the doore open to try your hand at detail work such as you done here. like yourself most of my card kits i addd more to the kit then what the kit gives you card kits have one big adcantage over plastic the cost and all you need is glue straight edge metal ruler No. 11 exacto blades and patience and your a cvard builder. Thank you Wurger for the pix they are stunning to behold thanks my friend.

Boats

Thank you for nice words about my work. That's very kind of you. Your job on these card models is also very good. :D

To be honest all kits of Mały Modelarz are quite basic. However a few years ago they started used computers and graphic programs for designing. Since that these kits have appeared of a better quality. But still there are mistakes that have to be corrected if you want to make a quite accurate model.
However there is another publisher who makes very detailed kits. It's called 'Wydawnictwo Andrzej Haliński'. Please have a look at these sites with assembling reports. Links below....

Cover...

47d35f87ff11.jpg

modelarstwo kartonowe, plastikowe ... :: Zobacz temat - *[Relacja/Samolot] Fw-190 A-8 Kartonowy Arsena³ 1/2004
WWW.KONRADUS.COM - FORUM MODELARZY KARTONOWYCH - Odp: [R] Focke-Wulf Fw 190A-8R8 STURMBOCK (KA 03/2009)

Of course there is more of these models. These above are just an example.

Last edited:
She is finished

Ahoy
As for the TBD build I just finished her going back now and doing some touch up here and there, Tomorrow I will take her outside for some finished pictures. Then I will transfer the build to the finished builds forum. I would most certainly would love to thank everyone here for being so kind and replying welcomeing words. The landing gear struts were made from rolled paper tubeing, tyres made from laminated light cardboard cutted into disc and filed to shape and painted. Other then that the torpedo assembly consist of 8 pieces. I gave the ship a coat of Krylon clear magic in a can and she is done. Boats:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 80
  • PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 68
  • PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0003.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 75
  • PICT0004.JPG
    PICT0004.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 87
  • PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 71
  • PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 75
  • PICT0007.JPG
    PICT0007.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 74
  • PICT0008.JPG
    PICT0008.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 85
  • PICT0009.JPG
    PICT0009.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 73
  • PICT0010.JPG
    PICT0010.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 76
  • PICT0011.JPG
    PICT0011.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 74
That's looking bl**dy good Boats ! Well done mate !
Ahoy Airframes
thanks very very much for your reply the pix I just took dont do her any justice tommorows pictures will be much better with natural sunlight and just being outside will spruce her up some day i will get a better camera to take some good decent pictures but what have does okay gives you an indea what the model look like Thanks Airframes.
Boats

Attachments

• Douglas-TBD-Devastator-Title.jpg
    Douglas-TBD-Devastator-Title.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 103
  • tbd02.jpg
    tbd02.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 56
Looking very nice Boats. Waiting for your next card model build. :thumbright:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back