Terry you gotta build this

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No, no and thrice no! I aint doin' it, never, ever, as long as I've got a hole in my ****!
You can all cajole, threaten, sweet talk, offer to buy me copious amounts of beer, even throw in a couple of Swedish blonde birds, or one or two of those from 'Breaking News', but I STILL won't budge!
After all, I have standards to maintain! (don't know what they are, but it sounds good!!)

Modeling is meant to have fun and learn about new things!! Now terry, im sure you have plenty to learn of the Wildcat, what modeler builds the same birds over and over again?, mate you need this! Its not like your feelings are going to eat you for this doing, also having this much "emotion" over plastic makes one wonder.. :lol: :D DO ITTTT [I'll build one too, we can have fun, the primary purpose of modeling] :D

No worries Lucky, I just sent Tony Bagodonuts and Jimmy Twotimes to the UK. Told them Terry breaks a sprue or they break an arm. Should be a nice looking Wildcat in NOOOO time!! :):)

No, no and thrice no! I aint doin' it, never, ever, as long as I've got a hole in my ****!
You can all cajole, threaten, sweet talk, offer to buy me copious amounts of beer, even throw in a couple of Swedish blonde birds, or one or two of those from 'Breaking News', but I STILL won't budge!
After all, I have standards to maintain! (don't know what they are, but it sounds good!!)

Sheesh. I'm just sticking my big toe inside the door on this one lest my nose get blown off, but, would you do it if commissioned? If not, then I know for sure your standards will forever remain intact. BTW, historical significance aside, it was a BUFU.

Flight in a Lanc? Done that. The hard men? Taken out more than I care to count in my past life. Try it for fun? There's fun, then there's the Wildcat - not my sort of fun!
For a commission, no, just as I say no to those who want me to paint a picture of their dog, horse, child, or aircraft I consider ugly or just plain silly.
There is NO WAY I'm going to build a Wildcat, unless it's the one based on the Land Rover chassis, purpose built for off-road racing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back