Oct 31, 2005 #1 C Chocks away! Senior Airman 335 2 Joined Jan 16, 2005 Location Cyprus Just trying stuff out Attachments he-111__view_from_the_bomb_aimers_position_193.jpg 33.6 KB · Views: 557
Oct 31, 2005 #2 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England Bit big, mate. Nice though 8)
Oct 31, 2005 #3 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,884 11,601 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Yes nice! But a bit big. Can you post the image without the text on it? I would like it.
Nov 3, 2005 Thread starter #4 C Chocks away! Senior Airman 335 2 Joined Jan 16, 2005 Location Cyprus Resized. I can't find it right now mate-but it can be found somewhere on this site! Attachments he-111__view_from_the_bomb_aimers_position_123.jpg 18.5 KB · Views: 517
Nov 3, 2005 #5 T trackend Chief Master Sergeant 3,959 25 Joined Dec 20, 2003 Location Ipswich, Suffolk I like it Chocs Attachments he-111__view_from_the_bomb_aimers_position_123_158.jpg 14.2 KB · Views: 507
Nov 27, 2005 #6 elmilitaro Senior Airman 384 2 Joined May 12, 2005 Location Texas Its nice. I still need to get mine done.
Nov 27, 2005 #7 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Good siggy there.
Mar 26, 2006 #8 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA TEST Attachments act3-korea-mig15kill.jpg 18.2 KB · Views: 268,029
Mar 26, 2006 #9 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com I dont like that type font Joe, ugh.... The old one was better me thinks...
Mar 26, 2006 #10 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 what's the reason most people's siggies aren't working now?
Mar 26, 2006 #11 pbfoot 1st Lieutenant 6,970 35 Joined Apr 14, 2005 Location niagara falls trying to get sig back
Mar 26, 2006 #12 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com Not sure, I changed mine before I noticed some werent working....
Mar 26, 2006 #13 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,884 11,601 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com It could be those that were using sigs uploaded to the old forum don't work as the urls have changed. Anyway I prefered the old font Joe...
It could be those that were using sigs uploaded to the old forum don't work as the urls have changed. Anyway I prefered the old font Joe...
Mar 26, 2006 #14 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England . Attachments rasig.jpg 46.9 KB · Views: 1,843
Mar 26, 2006 #15 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany test 123 Attachments black_devil siggy.JPG 21.9 KB · Views: 372
Mar 26, 2006 #16 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Nope a bit too big how about this one. Attachments black_devil siggy2.JPG 18.2 KB · Views: 264
Mar 26, 2006 #17 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Test 3
Mar 26, 2006 #18 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany test 3 Attachments black_devil siggy3.JPG 15.8 KB · Views: 5,687
Mar 26, 2006 #19 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,884 11,601 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nice ones CC and Adler, I think is probably time to start looking for a new sig...
Mar 26, 2006 #20 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 sorry guys, sticking to the same one, i like yours though adler...... Attachments 5th siggy.JPG 9.2 KB · Views: 2,755