Testing

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

BikerBabe

Senior Master Sergeant
May 21, 2009
Denmark.
www.bmwmc.dk
Too small???

Attachments

• Galland_sig.jpg
    Galland_sig.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 189
I've never had any complaints...

Oh! Your siggie? :oops:

Ummm, could be a little longer to fill out the place holder but it's got a cool look

GG and Aaron: ...more like: approx. 1 meter down from the physical top of some of the users! :lol:

Here's another attempt, I'm fiddling with the design and stuff, trying to figure something out here... ;)

Attachments

• Galland-signature.jpg
    Galland-signature.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 175
Thanks GG - I'm experimenting, and I know that I can come up with something better...I've just gotta find the time. ;)

Looking good,An interesting collage.If it would be the number 13 on the Bf109 it would be something just for Jan.:)

Hotrod = ugh.
Btw, do you know why Harley riders never wave at other bikers to greet them, as is customary among motorcyclists?
Well...have you ever tried to control and steer a wheelbarrow with just one hand??? ;) :lol:

Anyway Marcello - I really like your draft, how about Dolfo's 109E-4/N from JG26, with a BMW R75, camo painted, with sidecar - in front? That would fit nicely together. :)

bmw6.jpg

08_may_legend_06.jpg

BMW R75, produced from 1941 to 1944, approx. 18.000 made.

Yet another attempt...:shock: :D
The background's better, although I'm not quite satisfied with the rest...*sigh*...I guess I'll continue to fiddle with this little project... ;)

Attachments

• Signatur_001.jpg
    Signatur_001.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 22,664

Users who are viewing this thread

Back