Testing

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yet another attempt...:shock: :D
The background's better, although I'm not quite satisfied with the rest...*sigh*...I guess I'll continue to fiddle with this little project... ;)
Sometimes perfectionism can be a double-edged sword...

I see a great sig...the images are balanced along with the colors and the size is fine. It's a great sig and I think you've done well.

I sometimes get to a point on a project where it drives me nuts, so I set it aside and get a fresh perspective on it a little later on.

I'd say out of the three sigs you've done so far, this is the best...perhaps go with it for the time being until you get fresh inspiration?

Alright gentlemen, that's my signature so far - thank you for the kind words, the feedback, and the good advice, alll and GG. ;)
Guess I can always make another one when I get tired of this one, then. :)
Oh, btw - I made me a new avatar too... ;)

Last edited:
Looking good,An interesting collage.If it would be the number 13 on the Bf109 it would be something just for Jan.:)

13 is goooood! :lol:

Hmmm, I would use a hotrod then, I think. :)

Or a kustom... 8)

Hotrod = ugh.
Btw, do you know why Harley riders never wave at other bikers to greet them, as is customary among motorcyclists?
Well...have you ever tried to control and steer a wheelbarrow with just one hand??? ;) :lol:

Now, that's just insulting!
If not Harley Davidson, you'll have Indian, BSA, Triumph, Norton, AJS, Vincent.... Don't see the fascination of riding a pfaff OR any other souped up sewing machine.

tease.gif

Nice looking sigs, BB! What program do you use to make them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back