the 10 most dangerous toys of all time.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

lawn darts were cool, how about just plain darts, well there goes my littl bro walking in front of the round dart board, when........... oh no Mikey !

how about 6 Finger and Johnny OMa the one man army gun ? geez how much stuff I grew up with, enjoyed and then grew out of or just plain destroyed, and now in our age it would be a criminal act to own ......... screw em

Or the homemade rubber band guns made with sliced up tire inner-tubes.

Or "wrist rockets" (slingshots) made with surgical tubing and marbles for ammo.

I don't think I want to know ............... yes I do

we still use wrist rockets for hunting purposes, and not just animals. Different ammo loads not marbles

You make a polish cannon like this:

Get three soda cans. Two of them you cut off the tops and bottoms so you have a pair of cylinders. The third one, you poke a small hole on the side, about 1/4" above the bottom of the can.

Get duct tape and connect all three cans together, with the can that has the small hole as being the "bottom".

Get a tennis ball and stuff it down the top. You may need a little oil to lube the insides of the can.

Put a little lighter fluid into the bottom can through the small hole, and shake it up a little.

Aim the cannon assembly like a mortar. High angle, low angle.... don't matter.

Put a match to the hole and watch the tennis ball go shooting out.

Users who are viewing this thread