The Air War in Vietnam

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ferdinand Foch

Staff Sergeant
Hey everyone, hope your all doing well.

This is more out of personal interest than being related to my thesis. I do not want to turn this into a political thread, just opinions on the matter (backed up with facts of course, hehe). How do you think the Allied air war in Vietnam played out. Reading up on this, I know that we dropped more bombs in North Vietnam than we did in World War Two, but I believe that there were so many restrictions that it wasn't as effective as it should have been. Sorry if I keep posting this stuff, but I'm trying to learn about as much of Vietnam as possible, either for my thesis or just because I don't know that much about it. Hope you all ok with this.

Hey everyone, hope your all doing well.

This is more out of personal interest than being related to my thesis. I do not want to turn this into a political thread, just opinions on the matter (backed up with facts of course, hehe). How do you think the Allied air war in Vietnam played out. Reading up on this, I know that we dropped more bombs in North Vietnam than we did in World War Two, but I believe that there were so many restrictions that it wasn't as effective as it should have been. Sorry if I keep posting this stuff, but I'm trying to learn about as much of Vietnam as possible, either for my thesis or just because I don't know that much about it. Hope you all ok with this.

Glad you posted this. Vietnam is an overlooked conflict, don't forget the Australian French involvement.
There is a lot of information on the internet and in books, I hope you get your thesis information.
Cheers
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back