The B36

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

61fury

Airman
Aug 6, 2012
Oh never mind ,I just did a search on it

Last edited:
I'm worried this thread could get out of control with all the contrasting opinions. Please keep this thread civil and respect each others opinions!!

Abort this mission men, save it for another time! I got all riled up when I saw the size of the B36 that I posted before searching, that's all.
The Goblin, anyone remember a motorized Monogram model of the Goblin? My brother had one, it had decals that read" Air Farce" IIRC. Sat on a sprung stand and it would bob up and down. Oh here ya go. New Page 0

Abort this mission men, save it for another time! I got all riled up when I saw the size of the B36 that I posted before searching, that's all.
The Goblin, anyone remember a motorized Monogram model of the Goblin? My brother had one, it had decals that read" Air Farce" IIRC. Sat on a sprung stand and it would bob up and down. Oh here ya go. New Page 0

Leave it to the US Air Force to steal the name of a truly innovative navy fighter aircraft. This is the true flapjack all others are imitations.

Vought V-173 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The wings did flap up and down. And I remember the machine guns chugged away in reciprocating style.

flyingsyrup.gif

Don't forget this, the most deadly foe of the Flapjack, unfortunately the prototype was used by General Patton on his own stack of flapjacks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back