The Baseball Postseason! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

AV-8B Harrier flyovers and some Grammy Award winner I've never heard and you've got the second game of the WS with Matt Cain and C.J Wilson pitching matchup after the Giants outscored the Rangers 11-7 yesterday.

So far the game remains shutout (Only two hits apiece for the teams) and I'm not seeing Vladimir Guerrero in RF after he made two monstrous errors that lead to a three runs yesterday.

CJ Wilson pitched well, giving up 2 er in 7+. But the Texas bats didn't produce and the bullpen imploded. How do you walk in mulitple runs in the World Series?

Hats off to Matt Cain, though...He pitched a gem!

The Rangers need to wake up! Their bats have gone to sleep and the bullpen......(uhg)

Well I think baseballs will fly deep in Arlington, since they're up against Jonathan Sanchez and as I can recall, he screwed up his last two postseason starts. I hope he doesn't do it again. :rolleyes:

Then again, Go Giants!

And I'm right that balls would leave the yard. All four runs by the Rangers courtesy of homers, and like the last two starts with Sanchez, he screwed up BIG TIME.

Rangers win their first ever WS game: 4-2.

No, just two!:p

No, just one! :D

The Rangers sent a lot of shots yesterday, but today the fans were silent as the Giants went up 4-0 and won Game Four. So for Texas, they must win every single postseason game they play now. Time to cross your fingers.

Well, I feel sorry for my little Rangers, but am very proud of them for having, by far, their most successful season ever. Prior to this year they.....

Never won a home playoff game
Never won a playoff series
Had only won 1 playoff game
Hadn't been to the playoff's in 12 years
Had a 10 game playoff losing streak (all to the Yankees)

And they could end up with the

AL MVP - Josh Hamilton (ALCS MVP)
AL Rookie of the Year - Neptali Feliz (closer)
AL Manager of the Year - Ron Washington

Either way.............Way to go Rangers!!!!!

Well, I feel sorry for my little Rangers, but am very proud of them for having, by far, their most successful season ever. Prior to this year they.....

Never won a home playoff game
Never won a playoff series
Had only won 1 playoff game
Hadn't been to the playoff's in 12 years
Had a 10 game playoff losing streak (all to the Yankees)

And they could end up with the

AL MVP - Josh Hamilton (ALCS MVP)
AL Rookie of the Year - Neptali Feliz (closer)
AL Manager of the Year - Ron Washington

Either way.............Way to go Rangers!!!!!

Agreed. To shamelessly plagiarize....You've come a long way baby!

Whatever happens in the next week, Congrats to the Rangers for a great season!

Game started at 11pm on the Aussie telly last night, went till 2am, how could I not stay up to watch.......
What a game, and the Posey home run!!!!!!!! And Bumgardner, what a pitcher!!!!!
How about the little bloke "play ball".

One more left...........

The only word that is directly related to the Giants today is: WIN. They win their first Fall Classic since 1954.

Now the Cubs and Indians have to end their drought.

Even if the Rangers lost, they had a great run this year, and hopefully they will make murder the Yankees next season!

Congratulations to the San Franchisco Giants and their fans!

Texas got out-pitched, out-hit, out-fielded, and out managed. Other than that we had 'em right where we wanted 'em!
;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back