The Baseball Postseason!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pong

Staff Sergeant
Sep 2, 2007
Manila, Philippines
The MLB Postseason kicks off tomorrow and here are the contenders for the ALDS:

Twins Vs. Yankees
Devil Rays Vs. Rangers

For the NLDS:

Phillies Vs. Reds
Braves Vs. Giants

Tomorrow I'll probably get the Yankees-Twins faceoff, since ESPN Asia heavily broadcasts Yankees games here. (It sucks, really.)

I do hope the Cubs reach the NLDS next season and possibly the WS...Its been 103 years since their last title!

Can't believe me eyes...Roy Halladay in his first postseason start of his career, pitches a no-hitter and the Phillies win 4-0 over the Reds. Amazing game. :shock:

pb, you hold a grudge a long time......

unfortunately we only get an occasional game here in Oz......
boo

Pb has a grudge on the MLB probably because the Expos lead their division in '94 when the Strike began and then they became the Washington Nationals.

So for today, the ALDS:

Texas 1-0 Tampa Bay
New York 1-0 Minnesota

NLDS:

Philadelphia 1-0 Cincinnati
San Francisco-Atlanta series game one to begin tomorrow!

GO RANGERS!!!! Only their 2nd post season victory ever but it was a good one. Who could have thought that big fat tub of lard Molina would go 3 for 4 with a homerun. Man, when he runs it looks like two pigs fighting in a blanket.

The Rangers actually have a shot at getting to the world series, as does every American League team, but they would get squashed by the Phillies.

Oh......and introducing your American League MVP......JOSH HAMILTON!!!!!!

. Who could have thought that big fat tub of lard Molina would go 3 for 4 with a homerun. Man, when he runs it looks like two pigs fighting in a blanket.

:lol: Remember that back in the regular season he got a triple to complete the Cycle. He's freaking fat, but I can't believe he can run 270 feet and not be tagged out.

Twins just can't seem to get it done against the Yankees all year. Thought maybe homefield advantage would make the difference, but it hasn't. lost 2 of 2 so far and now it's off to evil Yankee land for the next 2 games, not good.

The Twins are out of the running for the ALCS after a really sad 6-1 loss. Now I can only hope the Rangers win their first postseason series or possibly their first World Series. Kick the Bronx Bombers' a$$!

An exciting day for the Rangers and its fans since the franchise wins its very first postseason series to face New York in the ALCS on Friday. Interesting championship series to say the least!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back