The Best Bf - 109 Variant ?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my favourite too
Hey by the way: How come the bulges on Galland's aircraft are not only more streamlined than the G-6's ones, but also accomodate more ammo ?

That man in the Bf-109 pictured above had some serious bowel problems. The Luftwaffe kindly fitted a toilet tube to his aircraft to keep him flying.

Source: World War 2 in crap by Bill 'I talk a lot of dump' Gumba.

"That man in the Bf-109 pictured above had some serious bowel problems. The Luftwaffe kindly fitted a toilet tube to his aircraft to keep him flying. "

That's pretty funny Plan_D? Where do you come up with this stuff?

Oh yeah ... I posted "Sewage line" two posts ahead of yours.

Good for you, David. What's wrong? Did big bad pD steal your joke? Well, everyone we should credit David with the joke, let's give him a round of appaulse.

the plane was altered with 2 mg cannon in the wings and a long periscope device so Addi could literally make out the rivets on the tail and fuselage of his opponent. the was really the precussor of the periscope fitted to the heavier Me 410A and B fitted with the deadly but slow firing BK 5cm cannon for bomber destroying ............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread