The Best Pilot

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

sunny91

Video Extraordinaire
Apr 2, 2005
Check that landing with only one wing..(air-Race)

Sunny

Attachments

• bestpilot.avi
    3.8 MB · Views: 42
Saw that the other day, some of the guys at work said it was fake - I believe it is real. That plane has a lot of power and I would guess the thrust to weight ratio is huge. He did a hell of a job!

I also think its real those Xtras and Suhkois and others like them have power to burn and will hang off the prop. One hell of a job flying

Utterly and completely BS fake. I even heard the news talking about this just this morning. Done by a clothing firm for publicity. Irrespective of the source, it just looks like CGI.

I'm really disappointed guys.

We had this discussion here: http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/off-topic-misc/amazing-piece-flying-15538.html

Look at the colours, it's fake. Sorry PB
As RabitAlien put it correctly:

1. Wing pops off in mid-flight, no ragged edges of ripped metal or trailing wires or smoke or anything.

2. Airplane flying knife-edge just off the ground, with still-attached wing UP, not down as gravity would normally pull the heavier side of the unbalanced aircraft.

3. Airplane does not lean when it finally comes to a bouncing stop, but sits level and normal, almost as if it still had an un-edited wing attached to the starboard side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back