The Dam Busters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

sunny91

Video Extraordinaire
Apr 2, 2005
The Dam Busters is a 1955 British war film, set during the Second World War,
and based on the true story of the RAF's 617 Squadron,
the development of the "bouncing bomb", and Operation Chastise,
the attack on the Ruhr dams in Germany.

I found a program to split the movie in 6 parts, each part can be view. I think it is a better way for all
members?[

Sunny

Attachments

• dam_buster.jpg
    dam_buster.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 110
  • The Dam Busters_clip0.avi
    80.8 MB · Views: 79
  • The Dam Busters_clip1.avi
    80.8 MB · Views: 79
  • The Dam Busters_clip2.avi
    80.8 MB · Views: 93
  • The Dam Busters_clip3.avi
    81 MB · Views: 67
  • The Dam Busters_clip4.avi
    80.9 MB · Views: 60
  • The Dam Busters_clip5.avi
    80.8 MB · Views: 68
  • The Dam Busters_clip6.avi
    65.3 MB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Sunny, are *.rar file formats the only you can support for these long movies? Some members (me included) cannot download the application, especially if we have work computers where we do not have admin rights to download new applications. Mpeg4, avi and others are okay.

To split the files I know WINRAR and WINZIP but the files are .AVI. When the files are extract you have the movie
in .AVI

Do you know HJSPLIT it is a freeware and I can spit the files with this program also..

Which is better for the members?

Sunny

Sorry for my ignorance, how do I download the movie clips? All I get above are the images.

There are no movie clips up yet.

As for the upload sunny. I would recommend ZIP as all Windows computers have a ZIP extractor built in whereas you need something like WinRAR to extract RAR files. For those of us who can't install WinRAR therefore ZIP is better because of the inbuilt functionality to extract it in most versions of Windows these days. AVI is fine for the video files as these are playable in Media Player.

Change my mind about the program,

Sunny

Last edited:
change my mind about the program.

Sunny

Last edited:
Change my mind about the program

Sunny

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back