The Forum's 20 Funniest Threads

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky you gotta be Jewish I think. you just dont get the object of this thread mate.....bacon.

Attachments

• bacon.jpg
    bacon.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 164
I'm so sorry for starting this. Please don't take away my Moderator rights. Everybody spouting bacon like this is a Monty Python skit. I truly did not mean for this to infect the forum as is has. Oh my............................

bacon

Okay, young man... Mom fried me up a pound of bacon. I will ask you once and only once. Did you eat my ****ing bacon!?!?!? Well did you son!?

Attachments

• yep.gif
    yep.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 207
Oh my sweet lord, are you starting this bacon crap here as well?

I see that the last funny threads were from 2010. Aparently we don't have any funny threads anymore. This place has been going down hill for the last 3 years I guess. Probably we all didn't eat enough bacon.....

Oh my sweet lord, are you starting this bacon crap here as well?

I see that the last funny threads were from 2010. Aparently we don't have any funny threads anymore. This place has been going down hill for the last 3 years I guess. Probably we all didn't eat enough bacon.....

NO_GOD_PLEASE_NO.gif

I see that the last funny threads were from 2010. Aparently we don't have any funny threads anymore. This place has been going down hill for the last 3 years I guess.

<old codger voice> Yessir, this just shows that the world is going all to hell. When I was a boy, we didn't need no interwebs to be funny. Nowdays nobody is funny. Kids these days have it easy, they run around all day with dohickeys stuck in their ears and they aint good for nuthin. Why they can't even be funny without going to some comp-u-tater and using goggle, or whatever the hell it is. Why when I was young my pappy said to me ....ZZZZZZZZ.
Dang, I fell asleep and drooled all over my keyboard. What are we talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back