The forum’s tele-meeting members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I would have liked to but I have a 12 week old son now, and a bit pressed for time.
As the father of two boys and two girls I can tell you you're in for quite the ride, but I wouldn't change anything for the world. Congrats my friend, you may be sleep deprived now, but one of the joys of child rearing is you'll get to experience the world all over again as you introduce him (and any prospective siblings) to life and all it's wonders.

Buddy, you have some great times ahead, it isn't easy as there's no playbook to go by, but wait until you get to those first little milestones, you'll be bursting with pride.
First steps, first words, all that, good luck!

Oh, by the way, start a college fund now. ;)

I have 2 and they are both teenagers!

View attachment 655713
Ditto, well almost, 19 and 21, here is a facsimile of their graduation HS presents...
Pink Gunn.jpg

What service are you using and have you scheduled a time?

Congratulations Calum!

I've really enjoyed this in the past and would like to do it again. Even if only a few of us are available lets give it a go, would be great if we could make it a regular thing every now and then.

TLDR - I'm in! Who else is up for this and when can we do it?

As I was logging out I noticed that our site might be being used for selling stolen jewelry.
29A710B9-1629-41D4-B6C5-D792A22384A3.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back