Jul 20, 2008 #1 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! I still can't stop laughing!!!!!!!! View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Y4keqTV6w
Jul 20, 2008 #2 wilbur1 Tech Sergeant 1,890 5 Joined Nov 4, 2007 Location Escondido,Ca Ok you win my gut hurts sooo bad from that ill bow down now
Jul 20, 2008 #3 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State That was funny!!!
Jul 20, 2008 #4 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Top stuff NJ...
Jul 20, 2008 #6 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Good one!
Jul 21, 2008 #7 RabidAlien 1st Lieutenant 6,533 14 Joined Apr 27, 2008 Location Hurst, Texas Okay dude, you got me laughin so hard I'm frikkin cryin here!!!! That was hilarious!!!
Jul 21, 2008 Thread starter #8 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! I know!! I want that as a ring-tone!!!
Jul 21, 2008 #9 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN OMG, that man was so funny!!!